Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Goulburn Base Hospital Jobs Vacancy in Southern Nsw Local Health District Goulburn
- Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Goulburn Base Hospital
- Southern Nsw Local Health District
- Goulburn NSW
- 16 May, 2018 10 days ago
Southern Nsw Local Health District Goulburn urgently required following position for Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Goulburn Base Hospital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit Goulburn Base Hospital Jobs Vacancy in Southern Nsw Local Health District Goulburn Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $61,090.67 - $85,781.57 pa
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ11223
Where you'll be working
What you'll be doing
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated competencies in Intensive Care Nursing and knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for patients within an Intensive Care Unit.
- Demonstrated competencies in and knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in providing nursing care in the context of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated application of evidence based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Recent clinical experience relevant to the position including evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise workload and deliver care with integrity and accountability.
- Postgraduate qualification in the relevant field of an Intensive Care Unit and or equivalent work experience or a combination of study and work experience with demonstrated competencies in Intensive Care Unit.
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Rebecca Moon on Rebecca.Moon@health.nsw.gov.au or phone: (02) 4827 3204