Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Brisbane
Bluescope Steel Brisbane urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Brisbane Jobs Details:
- We will support you to learn product & industry knowledge
- Lead new business within indirect customer channels
- Manage relationships with key industry influencers
We have an exciting opportunity for a strategic Business Development professional who is passionate about creating opportunities. This is an exciting role where you will be a product and service advocate for BlueScope, promoting brands such as Colorbond® and Truecore®.
You will work closely with our Marketing team to help develop campaigns and promotions for your execution to enhance visibility and adoption of BlueScope’s product and service offering, focussing on indirect customer channels. Other key duties include:
- Undertake market research and identify new business opportunities within indirect customer channels
- Execute strategic value propositions aligned to customer needs and business strategy
- Partner with internal stakeholders to formulate attractive product and service solutions
- Execute campaigns and product & service promotions in-line with Marketing team’s strategy
- Attend trade shows as well as industry awards, networking and association events
- Manage and maintain a robust sales pipeline, ensuring success of future business opportunities
Key to these roles is your ability to transition between full autonomy in your day to day business development activities and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to formulate innovative customer solutions.
We don’t require you to have existing product experience or knowledge, as we will support your learning and development within industry. What we do require is proven B2B business development experience, the ability to execute a meaningful sales process and a collaborative and inclusive nature.
Skills & Experience
- Previous success in a B2B business development role
- An ability to build strategic relationships within the market and leverage these to identify and convert business opportunities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an influencing communication style
- Exceptional commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- A passion for sales and self-motivation to meet targets
- Competent computer skills to use our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Competitive remuneration package, tool of trade equipment (car, phone & laptop) and yearly performance incentive scheme
- Access to training and development as well as further career opportunities across BlueScope
- Work for an iconic Australian organisation with room to progress your career
At BlueScope our success comes from our people. We choose to treat each other with trust and respect. We understand that the range of perspectives that result from having a diverse and inclusive workplace will strengthen BlueScope’s capability for continued and sustained business success.