Operator Calliope Jobs Vacancy in Sibelco
Sibelco urgently required following position for Operator Calliope. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operator Calliope Jobs Vacancy in Sibelco Jobs Details:
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for an Operator to be based at our Calliope operation, QLD. The position will work a Monday - Thursday roster from 5am – 3.30pm.
The successful candidate should have:
- Competency and experience in mobile equipment operation namely Rear Dump Truck, Dozer, Excavator and Front End Loader is desired, however not critical.
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
- The ability to plan, organise and undertake work in a methodical manner.
- A good work ethic and enjoy working within a team.
- Be physically fit.
- A positive attitude towards safety and experience in conducting risk assessments is highly regarded.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office.
- A current manual driver's licence.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent to www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 1st June 2018.