Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Link Group Rhodes
Link Group Rhodes urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Jobs Vacancy in Link Group Rhodes Jobs Details:
Link Group is a global third party financial record keeper active in the securities registration, superannuation administration and property sectors, along with providing a suite of value added services. In Australia alone, Link Group manages over 15 million account records and processes more than 60 billion dollars in payments every year.
Link Group’s Corporate Markets business is a global Share Registry and Investor Relations business supporting over 1,000 listed companies, including a number of Australia’s largest companies and globally manages in excess of 22 million shareholders.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join our Link Market Services Contact Centre division in our conveniently located Rhodes office.
About the role
You will be the first point of customer contact (shareholders, creditors, brokers, and other professional advisors). In this role you will be responsible for providing complete and accurate information by utilising the business tools provided. Excellent written and verbal communication will be demonstrated to assist with inbound and outbound enquiries - meeting or exceeding their expectations for Customer Service.
General information relating to a variety of market products and services will be offered however this role is not to provide financial advice.
- Deliver high quality customer service on inbound and outbound customer care calls (no sales)
- Provide the highest quality service
- Identify solutions for the callers and provide accurate information without providing financial advice.
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrate flexibility with work times to meet operational demands
- Positive participation in the team and sharing ideas and achievement of team goals
- Work with Team Coach and Team Leader to improve your capability to increase skills
- Participate in formal and informal team based training
- Demonstrate willingness to increase your own education by researching Link’s clients and products by utilizing the business tools available and keep abreast of current industry-related issues
- Demonstrate a proactive approach learning
- Support peers and colleagues in delivering results, working closely with colleagues within the Contact Centre and the broader Link Group
- Comply with company Privacy and Financial advice policy and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the team in general as required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional phone manner
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Openness to feedback and enthusiastic about career development
- Excellent problem solving ability and ability to comply with company policies
- Thrive in a team based environment
- Amazing attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven track record of meeting personal performance targets
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre or a similar Customer Service role
What is in it for you?
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with a large global organisation
- Free gym and lap pool
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual Salary review and opportunity for performance based annual bonus
- Employee share program
- Office conveniently located next to transport at Rhodes station
At Link we believe our people are our MOST important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development, competitive salary, staff recognition programs, salary continuance insurance and discounted healthcare.