Cfo Jobs Vacancy in Six Degrees Executive Melbourne
Six Degrees Executive Melbourne urgently required following position for Cfo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cfo Jobs Vacancy in Six Degrees Executive Melbourne Jobs Details:
About the company
Our client is an Australian owned consumer goods and industrial products manufacturer based in Papua New Guinea (PNG). The business has grown to be one of PNG's largest manufacturers with employing 1000 people across multiple sites. The company is seeking to appoint a highly commercial CFO who will drive top line and bottom line growth for the business.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, and as a key member of the ELT team, the CFO will have overall financial and commercial responsibility for the business including:
- Providing strong leadership to a finance team of circa 20 people
- Key partner to the MD & Management team in driving strategy for the business
- Lead continuous improvement across the business
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained in a senior finance role in a large manufacturing organisation or CFO of a mid -sized manufacturing business
- A highly commercial and strategic finance leader with experience driving operational and commercial performance improvement for the business
- Strong leadership capabilities, with proven experience leading and building teams of over 10 people
- Exceptional communication skills - demonstrating success in cross - cultural environments
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and CPA/CA qualified
This is an outstanding opportunity to work alongside a capable executive team to transform a business with immense potential. You and your family will also benefit from a full relocation package, and enjoy an expatriate lifestyle including housing, fully maintained company vehicle, security services, life and medical health insurance, return air fares and 5 weeks annual leave.
If this sounds like it's an opportunity for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Molly Green on 03 8613 3597 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.