Internal Sales Representative Palmerston Jobs Vacancy in Inenco Group Pty Ltd
Inenco Group Pty Ltd urgently required following position for Internal Sales Representative Palmerston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Sales Representative Palmerston Jobs Vacancy in Inenco Group Pty Ltd Jobs Details:
Inenco are the nation’s leader in the supply of bearings, sealings, fasteners, driveshafts, drives and motors, belting, fluid power, lifting and safety equipment, tools and maintenance products.
The parts we supply along with our engineering services division assist in keeping some of the world’s largest industries moving. Industries such as mining, automotive, agriculture, marine, food & beverage, oil & gas plus many more. We are a family business that has grown over the last 96 years to now having 184 branches across Australia and businesses in Indonesia and NZ.
Our CBC stream is currently seeking a highly motivated 2IC Internal Sales Representative to join their dynamic team based in Palmerston. We are looking for a person who has good sales experience in our industry or a like industry, positive attitude and customer service focused.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the processing of orders via phone and email
- Providing customer service- counter sales and via phone
- Attending to general and sales enquiries
- Pick packing orders
Interact with customers professionally face-to-face and over
the phone supporting the branch to grow the existing customer
- Adhoc general administration duties
To be considered you will have:
- Experience with industrial products
- Good Customer service skills through proven work history
- Good verbal and written skills
- Computer literate
- The ability to multitask and priorities your workloads
- Good knowledge within our industry
- Team player to support other areas when required
In return our company benefits:
- Career development- We encourage our staff members to reach their full potential by undertaking approved part-time study when relevant to their current or potential position and we will reimburse all course fees and text books upon successfully completing each stage of approved courses!
- Corporate Super benefits- access to corporate Private Health cover
- Vehicle Purchase- Inenco staff offer price advantage with a few major car brands
- Starting with a well remunerated position that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, as well as, working as part of an enjoyable work environment.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.