Customer Service Big Bank Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Rhodes
Randstad Rhodes urgently required following position for Customer Service Big Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Big Bank Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Rhodes Jobs Details:
Your new company
To be successful in this customer service role you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. This Big 4 Bank’s core values include, passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As part of the Customer Service Team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working in a large contact centre
- Working through multiple screens to update customer information
- Understanding the customers situation to advise of the best possible solution.
- Answering phone calls from corporate and business customers regarding all banking enquiries.
- Communicating via e-mail and phone to customers.
This is a full time role working from Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster with hours falling between 8am and 9pm.
**you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status**
What you'll need to succeed
We're looking for individuals with:
- Proven communication skills and a good understanding of customer needs.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Someone who enjoys linking in with customers over the phone to build relationships
- The ability to work as part of a high energy, supportive team environment.
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within one of the biggest Banks in Australia.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.