Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Sydney
Perpetual Sydney urgently required following position for Client Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Sydney Jobs Details:
- Market Leading Outsourced Responsible Entity Provider in Sydney CBD location
- Exposure to Boutique Australian and International Investment Managers
Your New Role
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced investment management industry candidate to join the RE Services Team as a Client Manager. Reporting to the Senior Corporate Clients Manager, you will be responsible for providing an outsourced Responsible Entity service to boutique Australian and International investment managers, delivering a superior client service for all assigned clients and funds, ensuring all trustee obligations and operational activities are met in a timely manner and in compliance with the risk management framework of the Responsible Entity Services team.
- Undertake assigned activities to ensure full compliance with Responsible Entity obligations
- Maintain working knowledge of all funds assigned as a primary and/or back-up contact
- Develop and maintain strong & effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Administer all trustee activities in accordance with policies and procedures
- Project Manage implementation of regulatory change projects on assigned funds
- Ensure Funds' offer documents are current, relevant and compliant with legislation.
- Assist with the implementation and onboarding of new clients and funds
- Act in accordance with Perpetual's goals & values
- A minimum of three years experience in the Asset Management industry in a Registry, Custody, Administration, Accounting, Compliance, Audit or Product Management role
- Strong technical knowledge of the managed funds industry, including fund operations, administration, accounting and regulatory framework
- Excellent client management and stakeholder management skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail, ability to handle time pressure and manage difficult client calls
- Business/accounting/economics/law degree desirable
At Perpetual we work in a high performance environment and value the employee experience. You will be supported by exceptional people, able to grow your skills and career, as well as deliver outstanding outcomes to clients where partnership, excellence and integrity are paramount.
Your well-being is important to us and we offer a range of flexibility to meet your personal and professional goals. We also have a strong commitment to diversity and our business practices create an environment where your individual differences are valued.
Perpetual Corporate Trust is the leading provider of corporate trustee services to the funds management sector and debt capital markets in Australia. Having been involved in the Australian securitisation industry since its inception in the 1980s, we play a leading role in growing the industry and managing regulatory and technological change.
Not the right role for you? Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Perpetual is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.