Community Care Workers Gold Coast Jobs Vacancy in Community Services Gold Coast
Community Services Gold Coast urgently required following position for Community Care Workers Gold Coast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Care Workers Gold Coast Jobs Vacancy in Community Services Gold Coast Jobs Details:
Required to service the Gold Coast area
Southern – Central – Northern Suburbs
- Join a growing and rapidly changing industry
- Casual shifts available for immediate start
Co.As.It Community Services provides quality in-home support services to the general community and specialises in the services to the CALDB (culturally and linguistically diverse background) community across the Brisbane area, Caboolture, Logan and South Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking interested and highly committed people to join our team in providing direct care and support to aged people receiving services in the areas specified above.
Successful applicants must be available to work across a 7 day roster with a 7am start time.
Furthermore, they will have a genuine caring nature and a heartfelt desire to assist our clients to continue to live independently within their own homes. Day to day services are varied and may include; personal care, transportation to and from appointments, domestic assistance, meal preparation and social support.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care/Individual Support (ageing)
- Police Check issued by the Australian Federal Police in Canberra https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/
- Own reliable motor vehicle with registration and comprehensive insurance
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Acceptance of cultural diversity
- Minimum 6 months industry experience
- Ability to communicate in: Italian and/or Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible work/life balance
- Uniform provided (following successful probationary period)
- Access to tax-free fringe benefits (following successful probationary period)
- Award wage which includes travel
- Rewarding career in a growth industry
- Ongoing training and professional development
If you meet the above requirements, join our team and make a real difference!
Job Type: Casual
Job Type: Casual