Account Coordinator Graduate Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Braeside
Bluescope Steel Braeside urgently required following position for Account Coordinator Graduate Opportunity. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Coordinator Graduate Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Braeside Jobs Details:
- Are you a recent graduate looking for somewhere to launch your career?
- BlueScope is a global leader in its field
- On-the-job training + further development & career opportunities!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated graduate and customer centric individual to join our Sales & Marketing team at Braeside VIC.
Working in dynamic environment you will be exposed to Customer Service, Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain, providing invaluable experience and contributing to your career development. If you are someone with further career ambitions, this is a position that can lead to further opportunities in BlueScope!
You will work for an iconic Australian business with global operations and receive technical ‘on-the-job’ training to ensure you have the skills you need. We will support you to realise your full potential!
Are you a recent graduate looking to launch or progress your career? We are looking for someone with initiative and an ability to ‘think outside the square’.
Key Skills & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Arts, Business, Engineering or Science
- Well-developed analytical ability and commercial savviness
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills to identify root causes and develop resolutions
- Computer competency to learn our systems (e.g. CRM Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office)
- A thirst for learning and taking on new challenges or initiatives
This role is a B2B customer facing position and provides crucial service by managing customer requirements and providing real-time product updates regarding delivery and supply. You will be a key business representative to customers on behalf of BlueScope.
This role works closely with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams to provide response and solutions to our customers.
- Manage the customer experience for your account portfolio
- Contribute to the design, implementation and review of quotes and service offers
- Driving system improvements that support whole of Supply Chain effectiveness, continually seeking & implementing improvements using Continuous Improvement tools.
- Deliver service excellence within a dynamic cross functional environment
- Salaried role with attractive superannuation options
- Opportunity to participate in the performance incentive scheme
- Forge a career in Sales & Marketing within a vibrant team
- Access to career and development opportunities in BlueScope
At BlueScope, our success comes from our people. We choose to treat each other with trust and respect. We understand that the range of perspectives that result from having a diverse and inclusive workplace will strengthen BlueScope’s capability for continued and sustained business success.