Technology Support Officer Clerk General Scale Jobs Vacancy in Department Education Dubbo
Department Education Dubbo urgently required following position for Technology Support Officer Clerk General Scale. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Support Officer Clerk General Scale Jobs Vacancy in Department Education Dubbo Jobs Details:
- Responding to and troubleshooting any issues in the school relating to technology, including all DEC hardware and software used within the school.
- Sourcing and acquisition of new technology as required.
- Provide instruction to staff in the use of desktop computer hardware.
- Assisting teachers and students in classrooms with the use of technology and software.
- Establishment and maintenance of school databases.
- Provide technical support for ebs Central, Millennium and School Edge.
- Any other IT support as directed.
- Working with teachers and students using hardware and software in classrooms will be a key component of your role. Can you outline experiences you have which demonstrate your suitability for this role (300 words).
- Please outline your skills and experience in being able to administer and manage a school LAN with special reference to ensuring student and staff satisfaction and confidence in using technology for learning. (300 words).