Institutional Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sunsuper
Sunsuper urgently required following position for Institutional Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Institutional Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sunsuper Jobs Details:
- Develop & maintain relationships with key clients
- One of Australia's fastest growing & awarded super funds
- Melbourne based opportunity - additional role due to growth
Sunsuper has been recognised as one of Australia’s top superannuation funds, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018. We are also proud to have been awarded SuperRatings Fund of the Year 2018, and both Chant West and Super Review's Super Fund of the Year 2017. These awards are given to the Australian fund that demonstrates excellence across a whole range of criteria including member services, fees, investment performance, insurance and administration.
To support our success we are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join the Corporate & Institutional team in our Melbourne office.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our employers and contribute to our strategic plan by growing and retaining members. This includes key account management, tailored onsite employee education and engagement, and day to day service.
To ensure success you will possess:
- Defined benefit and consulting experience
- Proven experience in managing senior client relationships at large corporates, including at senior management and board level, in either super, insurance, investments and other business to business sales.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic account management framework
- Excellent presentation skills to groups and individuals, and an ability to build effective long term relationships.
- A deep understanding and passion for serving the customer.
- General Advice in Superannuation and Insurance and be RG146 compliant (as a minimum).
At Sunsuper you will be part of a challenging environment and a dynamic team culture, where you will be recognised for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits.
To apply for this position online please click Begin. Applications close Wednesday, 20 June 2018.
All applications received by Sunsuper will be handled in accordance with Privacy legislation. Sunsuper is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Melbourne, AU