Pharmacist Senior Ambulatory Care Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Pharmacist Senior Ambulatory Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacist Senior Ambulatory Care Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
The position of Pharmacist- Senior (Ambulatory Services) will:
- Provide high level clinical pharmacy services and provide day to day clinical supervision and support to less experienced pharmacy practitioners in complex ambulatory care patients in an outpatient dispensary setting
- Actively participate in teaching and training, service development and improvement, supervision and departmental planning.
- High level knowledge, expertise and commitment to clinical pharmacy services. This includes specialised knowledge and skills in drug use in paediatric patients and providing continuity of pharmaceutical care.
- High level knowledge and skills in ambulatory care, including dispensary processes and systems, health funding mechanisms, regulatory requirements for the supply of medicines including clinical trials and compassionate access to medicines.
- Well developed ability to apply independent professional judgment to provide paediatric pharmacy services of a complex nature, where established principles, procedures and methods require some expansion, adaptation or modification.
- A record of having high level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills that enable effective relationships with staff, patients and other key stakeholders. This includes age appropriate communication with children and families.
- Demonstrated time management skills including assessing workload, assigning priorities and scheduling tasks.
- The ability to initiate, plan and evaluate local service improvement initiatives and provide clinical supervision to less experienced staff and students.
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia's best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
Job Ad Reference: Insert JAR
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at CHQ HHS here.
Some roles within Queensland Health are designated as ‘Vaccination Preventable Disease (VPD) risk roles'. A VPD risk role is a role in which the incumbent may be exposed to the risk of acquisition and/or transmission of a VPD. Please refer to the attached Role Description for more information and what requirements may exist.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.