Machine Operators Jobs Vacancy in Drake International
Drake International urgently required following position for Machine Operators. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machine Operators Jobs Vacancy in Drake International Jobs Details:
Our client, a family owned, and operated Bendigo success story has been responsible for providing quality pre-cooked poultry products to Supermarkets Australia wide for three decades.
Due to an increase in business and an ever-evolving product line we have several vacancies for experienced Machine Operators to bring both expertise and a strong positive attitude to this young team.
- Day & Afternoon Shifts
- Job security!! These shifts have temp to perm opportunities on offer.
- Career advancement with a company that believes in mentoring & developing their production staff & machine operators to be future “Team Leaders”
- $23.63-day shift / $ 26.47-afternoon shift
- Literacy & numeracy skills essential
- Physically fit and able to lift and maneuvered some heavy equipment.
- Proven experience as a machine operator in a FMCG environment
- Problem solving skills with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Experienced in HACCP and food manufacturing SOP’s including a strong focus on product quality & food safety
- Attention to detail and experience with quality audits
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a can-do attitude
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and OT when required.
- Click “Apply Now” at the bottom of this ad
- Successful applicants will be invited to our office for an interview where you will be required to provide 100 points of id, and 2 contactable work references
- In Office Muscular Skeletal testing to ensure that you are physically suited to this work
- Drug & alcohol Testing at a cost of $52 at your expense.