Product Planning Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Product Planning Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Planning Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Product Planning Specialist – 61 Bertie Street
Product Planning & Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our Product Planning division to shape the vehicles that will enhance the lives of our Customers.
This Product Planning Specialist will join our team of diverse, motivated and high performing members in Port Melbourne.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop vehicle lifecycle plans and determine optimal specification, to meet our Customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
What will you do?
- Strategically develop commercially sound product strategies to determine product specification, price and volume; with insight into the guest and marketplace of the future
- Identify new opportunities short term & long term that increase our guest product desirability and achieve incremental growth for TMCA.
- Determine optimal model line-up and grade walk up specifications, based on collected market and product research information and strategic thinking.
- Understanding of automotive systems to enable effective negotiation of product proposals with Regional / Global Product Planning & Sales facing divisions
- Maintaining accurate 2-way communication to ensure model preparations progress to schedule and plan.
- Preparation of vehicle specification summary tables and charts for recommended standard and optional vehicle features and determines option-take rates.
- Facilitate effective communication to internal departments and external advertising agencies by preparing papers and presenting briefings that describe new vehicle objectives, features, benefits and relevant demographic information.
- Create source documents and validate marketing material (print/TV/radio/web copy/brochures).
- Regularly report to management the status of all projects, identifying issues and recommending strategies to resolve.
What are we looking for?
- Marketing, Commerce, Business or other degree is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in market review and research
- Knowledge of the automotive market, segments and trends
- Aptitude for accurately reviewing and assessing automotive technical information
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to create and present proposals and recommendations to management
- A strong, genuine passion and interest in automotive technology and vehicles
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
For a confidential discussion, please call the hiring manager Kathryn Saltmarsh - Product Planning Manager – Commercial & Accessories or Elise Ho - Talent Acquisition Advisor.
If you are interested and wish to apply, please select 'Begin' and attach the following documents:
- A current Resume
- A Covering Letter detailing why you are 'What we are looking for'
- An Internal Application Form signed by your Manager.