Relationship Manager Engagement Jobs Vacancy in Australian Institute Company Directors Melbourne
Australian Institute Company Directors Melbourne urgently required following position for Relationship Manager Engagement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Manager Engagement Jobs Vacancy in Australian Institute Company Directors Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Chance to join a supportive, professional team environment
- Melbourne Central Location
- A great range of benefits to reward and support you
The Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) is committed to excellence in governance. We make a positive impact on society and the economy through governance education, director development and advocacy. Our membership of more than 42,000 includes directors and senior leaders from business, government and the not-for-profit sectors. Our aim is to be a key influencer in the creation of world-leading governance laws and practices in Australia and a growing influence offshore.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Relationship Manager (Engagement), to be based in our Melbourne office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly professional, motivated individual who is target oriented and enjoys delivering the highest quality member solutions.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of members, undertake research to identify leads and opportunities, connect and diagnose the needs of members in order to identify appropriate and tailored solutions. The successful individual will proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive additional engagement whilst assisting in the retention of members.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 2 -3 years experience in client relationship or account management roles in a corporate environment. A proven track record in relationship management will be critical to this role.
- Experience influencing and communicating with the C-Level or Executive.
- Proven ability to autonomously manage a portfolio of members and provide knowledge and interest in the area of good governance.
- Experience with execution of engagement and retention plansExceptional, polished presentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in membership administration working in a Membership based organisation or an association.
- Some knowledge of governance or an interest in this area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Relationship or Account Manager that has an interest in good governance and wants to be a part of an experienced team that makes a positive impact on society. We develop our people through a capability framework and equip our people to succeed at AICD through our highly regarded learning and educational program.
We have a range of attractive benefits designed to support and reward your career, lifestyle and personal finances.
For further information visit our careers page
Please submit your updated resume and covering letter:
Please note that the AICD is not accepting resumes from recruitment agencies for this opportunity.