People And Culture Manager Jobs Vacancy in Partners
Partners urgently required following position for People And Culture Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People And Culture Manager Jobs Vacancy in Partners Jobs Details:
With an impressive array of brands, this organisation holds significant market share. Recognition of the value people play in the organisation is an underlying principle apparent throughout their operations. The business is undergoing rapid change and this role will be pivotal to the success of the HR function as well as the business.
Reporting to the General Manager of HR, you will interact with a broad range of stakeholders on site to determine priorities, provide support and implement HR initiatives in the People and Culture space. You will work closely with the site ER Manager and duties will include:
- Coach and business partner with the line managers and supervisors on people and culture related activities.
- Develop and manage engagement initiatives and programs that align with the overall business strategy and meet the needs of the local employees
- Performance Management, review, succession planning and retention
- Develop and manage internal communications and strategy for the business to ensure alignment to company values and strategy.
- Deliver and where required, develop organisational development and capability building initiatives and programs
- Manage the training and development of staff ensuring programs meet organisational and legislative requirements and address capability gaps.
- Responsibilities for a range of projects in conjunction with the broader business leaders and GM of HR.
- Support the GM of HR with information, analytics, research and benchmarking data relevant to operations.
This position is based in a manufacturing site in Kingaroy, Regional Queensland. The role will suit an individual looking to immerse themselves in the culture and strategic direction of the business. You will be a change champion and take the lead in introducing a new learning and developing platform for the business. You will enjoy the challenges that accompany a role of this nature and will be experienced in building and managing strong relationships at every level of the company. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
A competitive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate. Please submit your CV through the link below, or call Tim Newham (07) 3031 3291 for a confidential discussion quoting ref # 14M0347364
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.