Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Telstra Melbourne City Centre
Telstra Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Senior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Telstra Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
To us, Customer Experience is about more than just measuring satisfaction on each interaction. At Telstra, we see ourselves as thought leaders and innovators – pushing the boundaries of how organisations interact with their customers in a constantly evolving landscape, and ensuring each interaction is meaningful and adds value to both the customer and to us.
Supporting this vision, our dedicated Customer Experience team in Telstra Retail is the driving force for optimising the customer experience in our B2C and small-to-medium business B2B channels. There’s a wide scope within the remit of this team – from our Insights & Analytics team ensuring we’re utilising data to drive our decisions, to our Strategy & Planning team responsible for defining our overarching strategy and using it to drive action within the channels – and we’re continuing to grow the function to ensure we have the right emphasis on this vital part of our operations.
What you'll do
- Create end to end customer experience reporting capability leveraging CRFT & RAD and other fact bases necessary
- Act as the leading subject matter expert in the CRFT & RAD delivery team and provide coaching as appropriate
- Own and manage the scoping, design, development and delivery of CRFT capability build activities (including enhancements, fixes for defects and maintenance requests)
- Ensure strong governance across a variety stakeholders to safeguard the long-term sustainability and quality of the CRFT & RAD solutions
- Analyse business needs to develop functional and non-functional specifications
- Produce feasibility reports and requirements definitions
- Liaise with the leads and define the CRFT & RAD enhancements and future roadmap to achieve the improvements
- Manage all project artefacts, templates and deliverables
- Support business improvement & analytical team by providing data sets for SME
- Ensure effective storage and version control of project artefacts
- Partner with the broader CRFT & RAD team to ensure that the direction, plan of the program, delivery updates are effectively communicated to diverse audiences
- Undertake preparation of business requirements, data mining, analysis work, conduct testing and support of the CRFT & RAD solution as required
- Manage additional dashboard and metric enhancements as a result of Root Cause Analysis recommendations
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within business or technical disciplines coupled with extensive proven practical experience in a related work environment
- Proven experience in metric development, analysis and problem solving
- High level of business and commercial acumen with a demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements and deliver outputs that align with business improvement objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder influencing skills
- Ability to multitask and balance the priorities of multiple stakeholders / initiatives / deliverables
If you’re looking for the platform to evolve and develop your career, we want to hear from you! We’ll provide you with the training to be successful in this role, which will lead you to the opportunity to drive your own success and shape your ongoing career development within this exciting area of our business.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to connect to a future created by you.