Area Sales Manager Body Contouring Anz Jobs Vacancy in Allergan Sydney
Allergan Sydney urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager Body Contouring Anz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Body Contouring Anz Jobs Vacancy in Allergan Sydney Jobs Details:
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide valuable treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories.
With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
For more information, visit Allergan's website at http://www.allergan.com/
- Achieve sales quota results in the assigned territory. Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base.
- Provide training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educate the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Support and help to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date territory account files.
- Prepare sales contracts, quotes, price and terms per company guidelines.
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Allergan and competitor product range. Be able to communicate the value difference in terms of efficacy, safety, price and market strategy to customers.
- Monitor market trends through personal contact with clients, suppliers and attendance at industry association meetings and seminars. Communicate changes in competition, product availability or related matters to sales and marketing management.
- Complete administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles and customer database as required.
- Meet agreed sales force call metrics.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences, training and other work related functions as required.
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical requirements.
- Manage business expenses within the budget provided.