Retail Development Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Retail Development Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Development Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Are You a L&D Legend?! - Port Melbourne Location
Oh what a feeling! After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (14%), free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
In the role of Retail Development Consultant you will be responsible for the design and delivery of industry leading professional development programs for our highly successful Dealer network. You will partner with our Dealer Network to build appropriate levels of skill and professional competencies that will, in turn, contribute to, guest satisfaction and short, medium and long term business goals.
What will you do?
- Partner closely with your stakeholders to identify learning and development needs, along with the sourcing and deployment of appropriate, best practice solutions for the dealer network and individual dealerships
- Facilitate learning solutions (face to face, webinars etc.) that is professional, engaging and impacts individual learning and growth, contributing to business success
- Partner for the successful implementation of scheduled projects, monitoring and report performance against key milestones to ensure delivery of the development programs schedule, quality and cost objectives
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure development plans are clearly communicated, understood and executed in line with the key business objectives. Resolve any queries and issues, escalate matters to minimise risk
- Implement agreed People & Business Development processes and procedures in order to achieve learning and development objectives
- Maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Provide specialist support for the assessment and selection of suppliers in order to secure delivery of services expected at quality and optimal cost. Support the ongoing supplier management
- Monitor own tasks ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities
- Partner with other divisions in order to ensure that the business is serviced and optimally supported in achieving objectives through their people.
What we are looking for?
- Ability to build relationships effectively and have a customer-first approach
- Be a natural engagement leader and be able to deliver impactful learning experiences
- A high level of drive and motivation to achieve goals
- Undergraduate degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or willing to attain in first 6mths
- Current First Aid certificate or willing to attain in first 6mths
- 2+ years’ accumulative experience facilitating group learning
- Experience in the development and delivery of learning solutions (desirable)
- Proven track record in embedding understanding of the business and its commercial drivers in role deliverables
- Previous role/s in a large retail environment (automotive desirable) and/or;
- Previous role/s requiring sound understanding of and building strong partnerships with Toyota dealerships
- Experience in the administration of Learning Management Systems (LMS) desirable
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.