Its Project Manager Melbourne Vic Jobs Vacancy in Serco Group Melbourne
Serco Group Melbourne urgently required following position for Its Project Manager Melbourne Vic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Its Project Manager Melbourne Vic Jobs Vacancy in Serco Group Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Working as part of the Transition team and ITS Program function to deliver the ICT components under the transition plan that has been agreed with the customer.
- Own the ICT portion of the project plan ensuring delivery on time and in budget.
- Weekly reporting on the ICT project activity including any mitigations steps required to address key risks.
- Monitor the requirements and traceability matrix developed by the Solution Architects aligning to all aspects of the solution.
- Ensures that Serco SMS and other standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring that all governance is followed for the project including any requirements from the wider ITS team and the customer.
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce offerings and have experience in a previous Salesforce integration project.
- Degree qualified in Information Technology, a related discipline or demonstrates appropriate experience.
- Relevant certifications in Project Management such as MSP, Prince2 of PMBOK
- Relevant IT certifications, such as ITIL, TOGAF, CISSP would be an advantage
- Extensive Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Business analysis exposure
- Technology systems Background in software development or systems integration
- Experience in working across the full project life cycle, from requirements analysis to Operational hand over and support, for significant sized projects and operations
- Experience in managing third party vendors
- Ability to have Australian Police Fingerprint check and sign a Deed of Confidentiality