Surgical Sale Support Rep Melbourne Vic Jobs Vacancy in Zimmer Biomet Melbourne
Zimmer Biomet Melbourne urgently required following position for Surgical Sale Support Rep Melbourne Vic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Surgical Sale Support Rep Melbourne Vic Jobs Vacancy in Zimmer Biomet Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Market leading multi-national medical devices company
- Sports Med, Extremities, Trauma (S.E.T.) and Foot & Ankle portfolio
- Allied Health, Nursing & BioMed Engineering professionals are encouraged to apply
- Excellent Base Salary + 10.5% Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
Zimmer Biomet is a world leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of orthopaedic medical devices, offering a comprehensive suite of products including hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, foot & ankle, spine and dental prostheses. Our innovative products and solutions help treat injuries and disorders to bones, joints and supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better quality lives.
Reporting directly to the S.E.T. Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing, engaging, and maintaining strong relationships with new/existing customers
- Providing high support service levels
- Providing case management and coverages across the Melbourne Territory
- Educate and provide in-service training Medical, Nursing and CSSD professionals
- Generating leads, up/cross selling product suites
- Proactively support the SET Sales Team in implementing the sales plan to achieve annual targets
This position is an excellent stepping stone for anyone seeking a career in Medical Devices Sales with Zimmer Biomet.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, BioMed Engineering, Health Science or similar
- Ability to manage and provide in-service training to Medical & Nursing professionals
- Desire to drive sustainable sales and business
- Outstanding communication and ability to influence others
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and access to a car
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary + 10.5% Super + Car Allowance+ Bonus
- Ongoing personal training and development
- Opportunity to join a leading global medical devices company
- Highly regarded, innovative and comprehensive Orthopaedic product range
- Opportunities to advance within and build a long term career @ Zimmer Biomet
This position is open to applicants eligible to live & work in Australia only.
To register your interests, click 'Apply'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Dominic Tan, Talent Advisor on 0478 135 166.
To see more opportunities available at Zimmer Biomet or to set up a Job Alert, please visit our careers page: http://www.zimmer.com/careers.html