Receptionist Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lycopodium Perth
Lycopodium Perth urgently required following position for Receptionist Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lycopodium Perth Jobs Details:
Salary Range - $50 K - $60 K
Permanent full time
Lycopodium Infrastructure is a Western Australian headquartered consultancy offering architectural, engineering, asset management and project delivery services to a wide range of clients including Local and State Government and the private sector. Services cover civil and transport, architectural and building services, structures, planning and land development, and mine infrastructure and accommodation. Our office is located in East Perth.
Your new permanent full time position, as Reception/Administrator will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will include but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Generate and format documents.
- Booking meetings, managing the groups leave and rosters.
- Taking and distributing minutes.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Order office supplies.
- Checking and collating weekly timesheets.
- Document control experience.
- Event coordination, arrange catering.
- General administrative/secretarial support as required; filing, scanning, photocopying, office maintenance.
- Answering incoming calls, redirecting calls, taking messages, and distribution of mail.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Ensure kitchen area is kept tidy and ordering of kitchen supplies.
- Collate supplier invoices and validate invoice details.
- Goods receipt supplier invoices to PO and seek approval for payment.
- Create purchase orders via Oracle, issue to supplier once approved.
Successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in Administration (ideally in an engineering environment).
- Relevant Business or Finance Qualification would be desirable
- Experience in reception duties with a demonstrated customer-focused service provider approach and well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in meeting coordination and taking minutes.
- Document Control experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- High attention to detail, the ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrated experience in following issues through to resolution.
- Experience in working with a team and willingness to assist the team as required.
You will be joining a company whose aim is to provide an engineering service recognised as the best. We are proud of our heritage and the reputation we have achieved through the quality of our engineering, project delivery and, most importantly, our people.
If you have trouble submitting your application via the website, please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org