Automotive Parts Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Repco Smithfield
Repco Smithfield urgently required following position for Automotive Parts Interpreter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automotive Parts Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in Repco Smithfield Jobs Details:
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and has the most widely recognised brands in the market. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, big and small. We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement and our people share our passion.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Full Time Automotive Parts Interpreter for Repco Australia located at our Smithfield NSW store.
All about you:
Reporting to the Store Manager you will be able to draw on your mechanical and/or parts knowledge to assist Trade and DIY customers with their technical queries. You will also provide front-line technical support, provide advice and assist customers with their queries.
With existing mechanical/ automotive experience, you demonstrate multitasking and prioritisation skills. The availability to work alternating weekends or as agreed with the store manager is required. In addition, you will consider yourself to be:
- Proactive and driven individual who has solid mechanical and/or parts experience (beyond retail);
- A team player and possess sound computer skills;
- Comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and have the capability to communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner;
- A valid driver's licence (manual preferred) to assist with deliveries from time to time;
- Finally, you have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
Looking after you:
We are committed to ensuring our people are well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you:
- Award rates plus Super;
- Store recognition program and incentives;
- Supplier and product training;
- Opportunities to participate in nationally recognised certifications and/or Repco University;
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- Structured and supportive team environment;
- Private health insurance discounts;
- Employee assistance program.
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
To make an application, please click 'Apply' to complete the Repco Australia application form and upload your current resume. For further information visit www.repco.com.au/careers.