Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher - Quakers Hill Public School - 00006460
Location Sydney Region
Advertisement Number A900082850
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: Remuneration package valued at up to $118,332.00. Base salary ranges from $67,248.00 to $106,758.00, plus leave loading and employer's contribution to superannuation. Base salary rates above the minimum are available depending on experience.
School Name Quakers Hill Public School
Principal Network The Hills
Staffing Area Blacktown
Contact Name Christopher Lambert
Contact Phone number 02 9626 9655
Closing Date 30-May-2018
Job Category Teachers
Organisation Teaching Service
Quakers Hill Public School is a primary school with an enrolment of 1020 children with approximately 73% of students being from a language background other than English. With 36 mainstream classes and 2 Opportunity Classes, Quakers Hill Public School has a high performance culture that revolves around the core principles of innovation, excellence and success. Visible Learning and explicit literacy and numeracy programs such as Focus on Reading and Targeted Early Numeracy are embedded across the school. Quakers Hill Public School has long been known as a hub for innovation, with every classroom set up as a future focused learning environment with purposeful furniture, integrated technology in every classroom and pedagogy that suits such a dynamic learning environment. A culture of continuous improvement is at the heart of all processes within the school, alongside a strong student focus. A proud member of the Blacktown Learning Community of schools, Quakers Hill Public School has a strong partnership with the school's parent body and broader community.
Specific Selection Criteria
1. Approval to teach infants and primary through demonstrated exemplary teaching practice, with a strong emphasis on differentiated Literacy and Numeracy programs.
2. Demonstrated capacity to implement the innovative use of technology to enhance quality teaching and develop students’ skills as future-focused learners.
3. Proven capacity to coordinate and run whole-school performing arts programs, including dance, drama and music.
4. Demonstrated ability to lead extra-curricular programs including sport.
5. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with proven strengths in the areas of professional collaboration and building positive relationships with the whole school community.
Applicants are to include details of their WWCC clearance number as part of this application.