Transmission Linesman Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Adelaide
Broadspectrum Adelaide urgently required following position for Transmission Linesman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transmission Linesman Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Adelaide Jobs Details:
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Leveraging the specialist expertise and experience we have built within our Transmission & Distribution business we are continuing to develop modern services and deliver career development and training to our employees as Electrical Transmission Linesworkers.
Based out of our South Australian Wingfield depot, Broadspectrum are seeking Transmission Linesworkers to perform maintenance and construction tasks and ensure the safe, timely and cost effective completion of work in accordance with company and client policies and procedures.
Further, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Works on various structure types of transmission lines at voltages from 66kV to 500kV
- Lifting, climbing poles, trenching for the installation of underground cable, or working in overhead buckets
- Installing and repairing poles, cables, and electrical equipment related to overhead transmission systems
- Working to ensure public safety and electrical crew safety through personal protection equipment and by practicing emergency procedures and training
- Operating a variety of hydraulic equipment, including digger derricks, backhoe trenchers, and bucket trucks
- Completing electronic and paper reports and records
- You will be a fully qualified Electrical Linesworker with demonstrated experience in electrical transmission and have a high-level safety philosophy.
- Current Certificate III or equivalent qualifications in Electrical Transmission
- South Australian Electrical Workers Licence (Transmission) or the ability to obtain one
- Live Line, Stick and Bare Hand Statements of Attainment or willingness to undergo the required training
- Minimum three years’ work experience in the same or similar role
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Ability to work well in a team environment