Ghd Advisory Project Support Coordinator Melbourne Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Melbourne
- Ghd Advisory Project Support Coordinator Melbourne
- Melbourne VIC
- 17 May, 2018 5 days ago
Ghd Melbourne urgently required following position for Ghd Advisory Project Support Coordinator Melbourne. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ghd Advisory Project Support Coordinator Melbourne Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Melbourne Jobs Details:
Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services companies. Our global network of over 9000 people operates in the water, energy and resources, property and buildings, environment, and transportation markets.
GHD Advisory was launched in 2016 to address our clients’ needs for outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing business environment. GHD Advisory partners closely with the broader GHD business to leverage its strong technical expertise, global connected network and executive-level industry relationships. We provide innovative strategies and commercial solutions to enable clients to optimise performance across the entire business and asset lifecycle.
Our team of highly experienced government and business consultants, asset-management, economists, professionals, engineers and industry specialists provide a wide range of services. Please visit our website for more information: www.ghd.com/en/services/advisory.aspx
Reporting to the Executive Manager - Asset Management you will work within the Asset management team and across the broader Advisory business as a Project Support Coordinator. This pivotal position will involve supporting the team with administration and projects.
As a valued team member within the business, this varied position will include:
- Providing administration and project support to the broader Asset Management team and to the Group Executive Manager – GHD Advisory
- Providing administration support to the Group Executive Manager – GHD Advisory
- Support for tenders/proposals including iconnect updates, preparing and collating proposals
Travel: Book flights and accommodation
Flyers, case studies coordination and printing
Liaise with Marketing for public events and conferences
Attend and support client visits, trainings, and marketing events
Support Advisory internal communications
Coordinate with team members across the globe
- Management of internal and external relationships
Support internal documentation preparation
- Support management reporting
Skills and Experience:
In addition to your service focus and strong administrative background, your skills and experience will include:
- Able to communicate effectively with people in the business both verbally and in written form in a clear and concise way
- Team player, cooperative with other staff with open sharing of information and knowledge
- High level skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Qualifications in administration/business/project management highly desirable
- Experience in professional services is highly desirable
- Ability to draw data from available systems to support people reporting or tender response documentation
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working for men and women have been central to the way GHD does business. As is creating a nurturing environment where people are empowered and are encouraged to bring their whole-self to work. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from inspiring colleagues as well as personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
- A generous parental leave policy for both women and men
- Access to an employee assistance program
- A variety of flexible working arrangements
- An inclusive environment that wins awards for workplace diversity
Please submit your application on-line to www.ghd.com/careers or apply via the link to the right.