Senior Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Adelaide
Jacobs Adelaide urgently required following position for Senior Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Adelaide Jobs Details:
- Working independently and leading project teams to provide detailed structural solutions for projects of varying complexity.
- Apply judgement and initiative in the application of engineering principles, techniques, and prescribed methods of engineering analysis, design and computation.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Design Managers, Discipline Leads, Engineers and Drafters to produce high quality project outcomes and deliver on time and on budget.
- Act as a project manager or discipline lead on projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering and chartered status with Engineers Australia (preferred)
- Significant industry experience, specialising in transport structures
- Competent user of SpaceGass, Autodesk Structural Bridge Design, Lusas, Midas or equivalent analysis software and Revit understanding.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieve group objectives