Consultant Erp Business Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Avanade Brisbane
Avanade Brisbane urgently required following position for Consultant Erp Business Analysis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Erp Business Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Avanade Brisbane Jobs Details:
As an ERP Business Consultant, you will collect and analyze requirements and solve problems using ERP solutions. You are a a liaison between Avanade clients and ERP consultants, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Transform the business process decomposition and requirements into a logical and technical model, and map the processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure the respective business processes in AX and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints defined by the customer
- "Leads client workshops, with client management, to analyze and design solutions for any application and/or process gaps detected during prototyping.
- Writes functional specifications and interfaces with technical team to insure functional requirements are understood"
- Create or evaluate the customer's business process decomposition
- Define or evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements and link them to the business processes
- Document the settings and prepare customer specific system documentation
- Assist the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system
- Transition the solution to the support organization
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing of the system
- Train key-users and/or end-users
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your professional skillset likely includes:
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely posess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's oc
Requisition ID - 53723
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.