Wag Womens Gymnastics Coaches Jobs Vacancy in Splitz Gym Sumner
Splitz Gym Sumner urgently required following position for Wag Womens Gymnastics Coaches. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wag Womens Gymnastics Coaches Jobs Vacancy in Splitz Gym Sumner Jobs Details:
Splitz Gym is now recruiting lively, engaging and passionate people to join our friendly team to commence in January 2015.
WAG Competitive Coaches Full Time (dependent on experience) and casual positions available.
Full Time salary starting at $45 000
- We are also seeking WAG Competitive coaches to join the dedicated team in our WAG Level 1 to 10 Program
- You should have great organisation and communication skills, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should display high attention to detail, quality, and empower your gymnasts to strive for perfection.
- Compensation will be based on your experience, enthusiasm, vision and growth of the program.
- Full time, casual and part time opportunities are available. Coaching hours can be supplemented with administration and front office tasks for the right applicant.
- Experienced and registered coaches will be highly regarded Requirements
- Good Character
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Good communication skills with students of all ages
- Good communication skills with Parents of students
- Willing to learn and become a member of a large coaching team
- Previous coaching experience and accreditation important but not vital
- Current First Aid Certificate