Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Repco North Parramatta
Repco North Parramatta urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Repco North Parramatta Jobs Details:
Going from strength to strength, Repco Australia is poised for growth and as such, requires the passion, dedication and tenacity from our employees to help us get there.
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Full Time Delivery Driver for Repco Australia located at our North Parramatta store. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will:
- Deliver aftermarket automotive parts to our trade customers including dealerships and workshops;
- Represent our business in a professional and courteous manner, developing relationships with our key customers and identifying opportunities to better service our clients;
- Participate in in-store activities including attending to customer needs when you are not on the road.
Looking after you:
We are committed to ensuring our people are well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you:
- Award rates plus Super;
- Store recognition program and incentives;
- Supplier and product training;
- Opportunities to participate in nationally recognised certifications and/or Repco University;
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- Structured and supportive team environment;
- Private health insurance discounts;
- Employee assistance program.
All about you:
With existing retail experience, you can demonstrate multitasking and prioritisation. In addition, you will consider yourself to:
- Be a proactive and driven individual who works well within teams and have a ‘customer comes first’ attitude;
- Hold a valid driver’s licence (manual preferred);
- Be comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and enjoy working towards targets;
- Have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
The availability to work alternating weekends or as agreed with the store manager is required.
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
Repco Australia delivers careers and experiences that are challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, both big and small. We talk straight through regular, honest and constructive two-way communication. We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement.
To make an application, please click ‘Apply’ to complete the Repco Australia application form and upload your current resume. For further information visit www.repco.com.au/careers.
GPC Asia Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer