Supported Playgroup Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon
Maroondah City Council Croydon urgently required following position for Supported Playgroup Facilitator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supported Playgroup Facilitator Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon Jobs Details:
- Ongoing Part Time - 2 days per week 15.2 hours per week (Thursday and Friday)
- Salary: $63,691 pa (pro-rata) + super
- Location: Croydon
We have an exciting new position within our Maternal and Child Health Team for a Supported Playgroup Facilitator.
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Early Childhood Educator with a sound knowledge of early childhood development and family support service systems. This rewarding new position will allow the Playgroup facilitator to work directly with Maroondah families who are experiencing parenting disadvantage.
The role of the Playgroup Facilitator is to deliver supported playgroups (based on the Small Talk strategies) and incorporating an in-Home Support Program. The Program facilitator will provide opportunities for eligible families to develop confidence in their parenting skills and to nurture their child’s growth and development.
The successful applicant will be confident and experienced in working autonomously.
- Experience in facilitating playgroups and understanding of groups processes including planning programs for vulnerable families
- Confidence to engage and deliver in home education and support to eligible families who meet additional criteria
- Be able to support and advocate positive parenting, behaviour and guidance strategies for families
- Demonstrate an ability to work within funding guidelines and adhere to data collection requirements
- Experience in developing relationships with other family support services to provide referrals and links for disadvantaged families.
The Maternal and Child Health Team and Youth and Family Services Teams offers a supportive team environment. Maroondah City Council offers great development opportunities for the successful applicant.
2 days per week / 15.2 hours per week (Thursday and Friday)
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Vicki Middleton, Team Leader Maternal and Child Health on Tel: 9294-5736.