Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pillar
Pillar urgently required following position for Team Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pillar Jobs Details:
SAS Trustee Corporation (STC) operates to invest, support and administer defined benefit superannuation schemes worth approximately $42 billion, on behalf of the NSW Government and associated employers.
An opportunity is now available for a driven and motivated Team Assistant to join one of Australia's largest superannuation schemes. Reporting to the Senior Executive Assistant and Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of executive support and administrative services to STC’s Legal team and Member Engagement team. You will facilitate the delivery of business operations and support two Senior Executives to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
Key accountabilities include
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of administrative and support services to ensure that business needs are met, including first level IT support, invoicing and supplier payments
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the executive’s time
- Manage the Senior Executive/s diary appointments, records and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information for the executive to support informed decision making and planning
- Maintain and update administrative practices, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and service delivery ensure compliance with STC standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage office logistics and safety procedures, including ensuring that all information is up to date and that employees are aware of procedures and obligations, including evacuations, health and safety and IT security procedures.
- Liaise with external providers as required to set expectations and ensure that services meet STC requirements.
- Support of ad hoc projects, team members and teams as required.
This is a role that offers challenge and ongoing learning opportunities within a progressive and supportive culture. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in:
- Taking personal accountability to ensure that stakeholder needs are met, especially where there are competing priorities.
- An environment with varied and flexible working practices, using initiative and a self-starting approach to get results.
- Taking a mature and professional approach when handling sensitive or confidential matters.
- Successfully communicating with stakeholders at different levels in written and oral formats.
- A professional services environment, with specific exposure to financial and legal services desirable.
- Technologies relevant to the role e.g. Microsoft Office suites.
STC provides a competitive remuneration package and is centrally located in the Sydney CBD.
To view a copy of the position description, click on the link below:
To apply, please submit a cover letter, addressed selection criteria, and an up to date resume. If you need more information regarding the role, call 02 4298 6724.
Please note that this role is open to new applicants only.
Closing date: 14 th January 2018
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window