Aps Ict Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Australian Government Department Defence Reid
Australian Government Department Defence Reid urgently required following position for Aps Ict Solutions Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aps Ict Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Australian Government Department Defence Reid Jobs Details:
$78,304 - $89,449 (plus super)
Join us at the Chief Information Officer Group’s (CIOG) Solution Design Practice, providing core services of solution architecture and design assurance for delivery of technologies to support Defence needs. The Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG), within the Department of Defence, is responsible for ensuring that Defence has a dependable, secure and integrated Defence Single Information Environment (SIE) to support Defence business and military operations.
The SIE encompasses the computing and communications infrastructure of Defence along with the management systems and people that deliver that infrastructure. The infrastructure CIOG provides is essential and integral to core Defence functions including intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, communications, information warfare, logistics, command and management.
As an APS 6 Solution Architect you will contribute to the:
- Direction of integration and information management strategies, delivering viable architecture across projects and ensure compliance with Defence strategies
- Development of solution/program architectures, roadmaps and blueprints and Industry created architecture
- Design assurance services, including impact analysis on major design options, and assessment of associated risks.
Key focuses for the role are:
- Develop and contribute to producing/reviewing designs and architectures.contribute to the conduct professional work delivering quality assuranceof ICT projects
- An innovative approach to your work that applies holistic thinking, with a high degree of self-motivation and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and with influence.
- The ability to support building the organisational capability and responsiveness to deliver quality ICT program and project delivery. You must also hold, or be willing to obtain, a security clearance.
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace, and attractive remuneration package including generous employer superannuation contributions.
- An exciting and fulfilling opportunity to work with strong, smart, visionary and experienced public sector leaders who encourage and support you to develop your interests and expertise.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture workplace that focus on your health and wellbeing.
- The ability to engage in stimulating and rewarding work that supports the effort of Australia’s Armed Forces.