Network Infrastructure Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ambition Melbourne City Centre
Ambition Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Network Infrastructure Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Infrastructure Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ambition Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This global organisation is one of Australia's most innovative and prominent logistics providers to the mining and resources sector and other selected industries. Alongside this, they are recognised around the world for their diversity across successful business ventures and take pride in the way they nurture passionate and innovative talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role as part of recent organisational restructure and requires an experienced network and infrastructure leader with experience in system reviews and implementations. This role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the overall IT operations run effectively to ensure the organisation continues its success as a national leader in its field.
- A single point of contact for all Infrastructure and Network matters across Australia
- Working closely with external vendors to ensure the best possible service
- Working closely with the business stakeholders to ensure effective IT support
- Trouble shooting hardware and network issues
- Managing network speed and accessibility in remote locations across Australia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Experience in implementing ERP and HRS systems
- The ability to keep calm and collected in challenging situations
Whilst being a global organisation each business within the group has a very close knit and collaborative culture where growth in ones career is encouraged and supported.
- $1500k to $160k package
- Free on-site parking
- Great flexibility
- Career development and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY below button including your resume and cover letter