Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Msd Bendigo
Msd Bendigo urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Msd Bendigo Jobs Details:
MSD has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our award winning Animal Health Site in Bendigo who was inducted into the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame – for Medical Technology & Pharmaceuticals Award 2016.
- As a Project Engineer you will contribute to the ongoing success of our Vaccine Manufacturing operation, duties will include:
- New Equipment Introduction and retirement of Veterinary Vaccine Manufacture, Testing and Storage equipment
- Executing and managing the execution of Equipment Introduction, Qualification and Retirement activities following the site Equipment Qualification Validation Master Plan
- Provide Value Stream staff, equipment owners and maintenance staff the knowledge to safely operate, manage, continuously monitor performance, improve and troubleshoot new equipment – developing the receiving business unit staff as competent equipment owners.
- Biopharmaceutical Decontamination Equipment
- Off-the-shelf Laboratory equipment
- Complex Testing Equipment
- Retrofitting changes to existing production equipment
To be successful as a Project Engineer you will;
- hold a Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Electrical preferred)
- Be an experienced Project Manager or Engineer working to GMP standards in a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- Demonstrate the ability to Lead Cross-Functional teams focused on Equipment Lifecycle management and end-user development
- Apply Good Project Management Practices including using existing site project management tools and processes
- Prepare Funding Requests
- Model Safe by Choice and Inclusive behaviors
MSD ANIMAL HEALTH
MSD’s Animal Health (MAH) division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
We work together to save and improve lives. Join us. Apply now online for immediate consideration.
MSD is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Equip Maintenance Tech Supply
Primary Location: APAC-AU-VI-Bendigo
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD