Distrubtion Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Stramit Brisbane
Stramit Brisbane urgently required following position for Distrubtion Warehouse Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Distrubtion Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Stramit Brisbane Jobs Details:
- Provide leadership and direction for the logistics & warehouse teams
- Be the champion in DIFOTIS (delivery in full, on time, in specification) and continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure all warehousing functions including receipt, dispatch and storage of Stramit inventory and customer goods are completed within agreed KPIs to meet customer orders
- Set the direction for all daily logistics functions and provide logistical expertise for project orders
- Ensure all loads are complete and comply with CoR and transport safety regulations
- Build a strong relationship with the 3PL transport provider and sub-contractors to ensure all orders are allocated and delivered in full on time
- Provide strong leadership and guidance for all staff including training and development to ensure the team are skilled in all aspects to meet fluctuating demands
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience in a Warehouse, Logistics or Transport environment (ideally a combination of these)
- Strong understanding of transport regulations and CoR
- Effective written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- High degree of general computer skills including various MS office packages including Word and Excel
- Experience with an ERP packages (e.g. Movex, SAP etc.)
- A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures and demonstrated experience driving improvements in safety culture
- Open drivers licence and forklift / sideloader licence
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service