Part Time Team Member Qld Jobs Vacancy in Lovisa Mackay
Lovisa Mackay urgently required following position for Part Time Team Member Qld. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Team Member Qld Jobs Vacancy in Lovisa Mackay Jobs Details:
Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 300 stores across 14 countries in Europe, Asia and America. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Part Time Stylist to join our team!
What we are looking for!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Please note, to assist us in getting to know our applicants better, we ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process. Further information for this video will be detailed in the application process.