Branch Manager Building Supply Trade Centre Regional Location Jobs Vacancy in Frontline Construction Wagga Wagga
- Branch Manager Building Supply Trade Centre Regional Location
- Frontline Construction
- Wagga Wagga NSW
- 20 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Frontline Construction Wagga Wagga urgently required following position for Branch Manager Building Supply Trade Centre Regional Location. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Manager Building Supply Trade Centre Regional Location Jobs Vacancy in Frontline Construction Wagga Wagga Jobs Details:
Monday to Friday role
Relocation package offered - great tree change opportunity
Strong building construction knowledge required
About the Client
Part of a larger group, our client still embraces their core people values as they did when they were a smaller family run business. They know that they cannot deliver to their customers without great people.
A Branch Manager is a leader in this business and their role is to motivate and develop their teams. Their Branch Manager's are commercially capable and are responsible for the financial and cultural indicators of their stores. A key responsibility with this established and phenomenally successful company is to ensure they continue to offer an unrivalled service and product to their trade customers. As a Branch Manager you are outcomes focused with good people skills. You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the business as a whole. Your philosophy is seeing your success as coming from your team succeeding and by ensuring you provide each member of your team with opportunities in a rewarding environment. You will be willing to be involved in your local community in representing the brand and also on occasion visiting local clients and trades on site to maintain existing and developing new business relationships. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Coaching, leading and training all team members in your branch to fully meet the expectations of your trade client base.
- Oversee stock inventory, monthly P&L reporting and annual forecasting.
- Service and maintain your current trade client base as well as seeking out new clients to expand your business.
- Ensure compliance with all procedures and further enhance a strong WHS culture.
- You will have a passion for sales and exceeding customers expectations, in order to maximise the profitability of all accounts.
- The Branch Manager will have a strong operational background and understand the building supply chain process.
- You must be a resourceful individual, who is able to solve problems using your own initiative.
- The Branch Manager must have excellent negotiation and influencing skills and be commercially astute. You will ideally have a timber, building, construction, project management or trade sales management background with leadership of a team of 10 + people. On offer
Monday to Friday roster
Family supportive culture
NSW/VIC border region location
Relocation package on offer APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB TAB BELOW
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades , Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488 , quoting Ref No. 135374 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.