Business Development Executive Qld South Jobs Vacancy in Advansa Pty Ltd South Brisbane
Advansa Pty Ltd South Brisbane urgently required following position for Business Development Executive Qld South. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Executive Qld South Jobs Vacancy in Advansa Pty Ltd South Brisbane Jobs Details:
About the business
Advansa Pty Ltd ('Advansa'), was originally founded as a contract manufacturer of metal products and components in 1948, located in Adelaide, South Australia.
Since then, Advansa shifted its business focus away from contract manufacturing to become a national business concentrating towards the growth and development of its two own product divisions Tuff Hardware & Fasteners and Jarrett Winches & Cranes.
The company has been rapidly expanding its manufacturing capacity and supply chain locally and internationally to support its rapid growth across Australia.
About the role
You will be responsible for marketing and expanding the presence of our brand names across a diverse range of products - Tuff Hardware and Fasteners, and Jarrett winches and cranes.
Your role will entail taking over an existing portfolio of customers in Queensland South, South West, South East and Northern NSW, consisting largely of businesses within hardware, fasteners, agriculture, mining and marine industries. You will have the task of managing each client and optimising on new opportunities within these accounts, however you will also be responsible for prospecting new accounts to add to your portfolio. This position will give you the opportunity to join a market leading national business.
Benefits and perks
- Very Attractive Package
- Interstate and occasional international travel opportunities
- Excellent career progression
- A fully maintained car, company card and communications devices will be provided.
- Full time permanency for the right candidate post a 6-12 month probationary period
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar field
- Willingness to ACTIVELY TRAVEL and develop new business accounts within QLD
- Ability to identify new and emerging sales opportunities
- Customer focused with the ability to form long lasting relationships built on trust and professionalism
- Competitive and performance driven. Commercial acumen / skilled negotiator
- Ability to ensure sales budgets are met monthly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $59,999.99 /year
- Sales: 3 years
- South Brisbane QLD