Gift And Data Processing Officer Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne
Swinburne University Technology Melbourne urgently required following position for Gift And Data Processing Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gift And Data Processing Officer Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a challenging role and the opportunity to join an amazing culture that encourages change, innovation and collaboration?
The Gift and Data Processing Officer will work within the University Advancement Office, reporting directly to the Team Leader, Data Services. The role has key responsibility for the University’s gift processing, as well as providing support for data queries and imports, and event registrations.
- Use the University’s Raiser’s Edge database and Finance One system to maintain accurate and timely processing and recording of donations
- Manage gift and pledge entry batches and ensure timely receipting and thanking of donors
- Regularly research alumni and supporters, including ‘lost alumni’, high profile alumni and prospects, to enrich data held in Raiser’s Edge
- Support the Regular Giving Coordinator with queries relating to appeal data, including co-ordination of mailing lists for appeal segments and donor stewardship
- Co-ordinate with Student Records and ITS to facilitate regular mass data updates to enrich alumni and supporter information in Raiser’s Edge
A full list of the Key Responsibility areas is available within the position description.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications in information technology, data programming
- Experience in gift processing using a complex relational database system (Raiser’s Edge preferred)
- Experience querying data and providing data on excel spreadsheets
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description.