Marketing Loyalty Executive Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Sunshine Coast
Accor Australia Sunshine Coast urgently required following position for Marketing Loyalty Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Loyalty Executive Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Sunshine Coast Jobs Details:
A premium 4-star holiday resort nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Maroochy River, Novotel Twin Waters Resort offers a pristine beachfront location, set amongst 14 hectares of natural bushland and situated around a private beach-lined lagoon. Novotel Twin Waters Resort is conveniently located only 5km's from the Sunshine Coast Airport and an hour's drive north of Brisbane.
Novotel Twin Waters Resort is looking for a talented and experienced Marketing & Loyalty Executive to join our dynamic Sales & Marketing Team. You will be working with a team of passionate Sales professionals, with direct responsibility of enhancing and maximising the profile of Novotel Twin Waters Resort through traditional media, direct e-mail marketing, web site content management, social media, partnering with / linking to key partner websites, Public Relations and promotional partnerships. In addition to Marketing duties this role is instrumental in assisting the resort to implement and drive all Loyalty KPI’s and new initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing your duties will include but not limited to:
- Assist the Manager Digital and Ecommerce with deploying the digital strategy
- Assist General Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing with administration as required
- Leading the resort culture for Loyalty, ensuring KPI’s are met; including representation as Loyalty Ambasador and coordinating communications for LeClub, Meeting Planner, MyResorts, Accor Plus and Accor Vacation Club
- Ensure hotel collateral is current and available at all times
- Coordinate and ensure 100% response rate with customer feedback - Trust You
- Working alongside the department head team to improve the guests experience to drive NPS and RPS KPI’s
- Coordinate food & beverage marketing within the resort for outlets and special events as directed by DOSM
- Assist S&M team with data entry for ANAIS as required
- Assist the C&E team with managing events from time to time
- Ensure guest amenities are ordered and stocked
- Coordinate VIP guest arrangements and amenities
- Assist DOSM with all PR and Media requirements
- Assist the S&M team with hotel databases for email campaigns / promotions – utilizing Taguchi System
- Assist with the preparation and implementation an annual budgets, sales & marketing plans and strategies with particular focus on digital
- Ensure active participation with fostering strong local partnerships
- Conduct regular online self audits and implement changes as directed by Manager Digital and Ecommerce
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Coordinate all communications within the network including Yammer, Ecommunique and Weekly messages
- Attend meetings as required
- Conduct site inspections as required
- Assist the S&M Team with presentations as required
- Assist the GM & DOSM with adhoc projects and development as required
- Any additional tasks that your manager may assign
- Understand and support the implementation of Brand Standards, including the support of the annual brand audit process
The successful applicant must possess:
- A passion for all things digital.
- A positive and vibrant personality with a creative mindset.
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written.
- Experience with Microsoft Package.
- Able to think critically and works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, organisational and project management skills.
- Previous experience in a marketing environment within the hospitality/events/catering industries (2-3 years desirable).
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and pride yourself in going above and beyond for the team at large.
- Flexible and have a desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced team.
- A relevant tertiary degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Communications or Business) is preferred but not essential.
In return, we will provide you with an attractive salary, career development opportunity, a fun and rewarding working environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
Primary Location: Novotel Twin Waters Resort Ocean Drive, Twin Waters Sunshine Coast, QLD 4564
Campaign Marketing Executive Vod Movies Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde. Foxtel North Ryde opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Campaign Marketing Executive Vod Movies position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 11 May, 2018. Develop and implement Store Loyalty program. Manage development and delivery of Studio Co-op campaigns, largely digital based, with close consultation with the... ... Continue reading -->
Direct Marketing Executive Appeals Jobs Vacancy in The Starlight Children Foundation St Leonards. The Starlight Children Foundation St Leonards opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Direct Marketing Executive Appeals position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 Apr, 2018. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in working in Direct Marketing role and be able to show a clear understanding of the critical success... ... Continue reading -->
Loyalty Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Mantra Group . Mantra Group opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Loyalty Marketing Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 02 May, 2018. Working within our Online Marketing team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our loyalty marketing program, Mantra+.... ... Continue reading -->
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Children Cancer Institute Sydney. Children Cancer Institute Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Digital Marketing Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Apr, 2018. We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.... ... Continue reading -->
Crm Retention Executive Jobs Vacancy in Sportsbet Com Melbourne. Sportsbet Com Melbourne opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Crm Retention Executive position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 May, 2018. Marketing & Communications. Proven experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing CRM campaigns,. We’re looking for a superstar Retention Executive to... ... Continue reading -->