Housekeeper Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Ryals Hotel Glebe
Ryals Hotel Glebe urgently required following position for Housekeeper Room Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeper Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Ryals Hotel Glebe Jobs Details:
Ryals Hotels is a dynamic hospitality company who is seeking to appoint friendly and professional staff to join our enthusiastic housekeeping team in Sydney CBD.
If you're looking for a role with a strong brand, the opportunity to develop and the chance to work with good people who are talented and work hard; join Ryals Hotels. Ryals is looking to appoint motivated, autonomous and reliable individuals to join our Housekeeping Team as a Housekeeping Room Attendant on a full-time / part-time basis.
Qualities and Experience
- 1 year of proven experience is essential, preferably 4/5 star resort or hotel
- 'Can do' attitude
- Committed to delivering excellent service & standards
- Immaculate presentation and advanced communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate in providing friendly personalised customer service
- A desire to learn and progress within the team
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy, initiative and commitment to customer service
- Housekeeping operations knowledge
- Availability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business and be willing to work weekend shifts
Position Responsibilities Snapshot
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding guest service standards.
- Prepare and clean rooms, making of beds, dusting, vacuuming, use of chemicals for bathroom cleaning, replenishing amenities.
- Attend to guest requests for relevant amenities / items where required.
- Maintain the security and privacy of guests, demonstrating your integrity and diligence at all times.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and reporting of any hazards, faulty or damaged equipment to senior staff.
- Willingness to be available for additional or varying duties as required by management.
- Adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures, attends safety meetings or training where required.
Most importantly - we hire for attitude
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished brand and to take your career to the next level. So if you’re looking to work within an engaged and dedicated team then express your interest now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Housekeeping: 2 years