Test Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cubic Corporation Brisbane
Cubic Corporation Brisbane urgently required following position for Test Delivery Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cubic Corporation Brisbane Jobs Details:
The Test Delivery Manager will be the direct customer interface for all Test activities on allocated projects. Incumbents in this position will conduct project management related activities within the Test department and is expected to understand all deliverables of the project, ensuring that these deliverables have been identified as tasks in a P6 Project Plan, and that these tasks have been correctly resourced with Test personnel and equipment. The Test Delivery Manager is Responsible for ensuring that each resource understands the tasks they have been assigned to, and that tasks have been successfully completed and timescales are met. In addition, incumbents will be responsible for producing accurate and up to date information relating to the progress of the project and test tasks throughout the whole lifecycle of the project. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that defect reviews and triage (for the relevant Project(s)) are conducted regularly.
- Manages and develops the team to ensure they have the appropriate knowledge on applicable devices/systems and meet the testing requirements determined by the project and customer.
- Attends customer meeting where applicable and liaises with customers on relevant activity including User Acceptance Testing.
- Carries out management duties for project test team including input and/or conducting Performance Reviews where relevant.
- Ensures that the all outputs from the relevant Project(s) Test Team(s) are on time and of the highest levels of conformance.
- Demonstrates leadership with direct contact with the customer, ensuring that the projects are successful.
- Complies with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensures adherence to company Health & Safety standards, procedures and processes.
- Ensures the compliance with Cubic’s Quality Management System.
- Coordinates and oversees the work of all Testing activities for the relevant Project(s) by collating results and reporting defects.
- Prepares and issues test reports, test plans and related strategies.
- Keeps managers fully informed of progress, issues, and any complications.
- Coordinates independently with engineering departments and customers around testing of project deliverables.
- Prepares demonstration area for customer visits.
- Maintains key performance indicators for the relevant Project(s).
- Maintains the highest level of understanding of relevant Project(s) (e.g. Deliverables, Milestones, Requirements, etc.)
- Manages and updates plans with the relevant Project Managers including testing progress, defect summaries, and results.
- May lead and manage a team of Test Engineers.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline such as Science or Engineering, or equivalent relevant industry experience, plus a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Experience working in Agile and hybrid projects.
- Experience of authoring test plans and test cases for requirement and user story coverage.
- Working knowledge of the Test Case management tools like TestRail and defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Experience of compiling reports from tools like JIRA.
- Experience leading or managing a team of Test Engineers.
- Performing staff performance reviews.
Desired Skills/Experience/Knowledge :
- Experience of either transportation or related industry testing.
- Test Automation background.
- Use of Project Planning Tools (MS Project / P6), project management experience is a plus.
- Have the presence and gravitas to gain the customer’s confidence, and the respect of Cubic peers to ensure that test activities are effectively executed.
- Able to work Overtime / weekends when required, and travel to customer sites as needed for customer engagements.
- Ability to Communicate well both verbally and by written means at all levels internal and external. Excellent oral and written communication skills to explain system and device defects.
- Can adapt to different environments and thus develop new approaches to problem solving.
- Confident to highlight system errors and defects that drive quality.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Flexible and adaptable – happy to take on a variety of tasks.
- Good day to day planning skills, co-ordination and control under pressure.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.