Director Plants Chemicals And Invasives Jobs Vacancy in Department Economic Development Jobs Transport And Resources Melbourne
- Director Plants Chemicals And Invasives
- Department Economic Development Jobs Transport And Resources
- Melbourne VIC
- 25 May, 2018 28 days ago
Department Economic Development Jobs Transport And Resources Melbourne urgently required following position for Director Plants Chemicals And Invasives. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Plants Chemicals And Invasives Jobs Vacancy in Department Economic Development Jobs Transport And Resources Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Drive excellence in program delivery across the operational area of Plants, Chemicals and Invasives
- Fixed-term up to 5 years
- Location Negotiable (outside Melbourne CBD)
- Provide strategic leadership of Agriculture Victoria's state-wide plants, chemicals and invasives operational programs and services.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across the department, external agencies and industry leaders.
- Provide authoritative advice to senior executives regarding operational service delivery, regional stakeholder intelligence and issues management.
- Effectively lead staff, with an emphasis on building a constructive culture, actively promoting and driving change and service excellence.
- Oversee the implementation of regulatory activities performed by Authorised Officers in accordance with relevant Acts.
- A strong understanding of and contemporary knowledge of plant industries and species in Victoria, including the management of pest incursions and disease outbreaks, biosecurity threats and issues that impact the agriculture sector and emergency management.
- A proven track record in operational program delivery and managing a complex regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience with an aptitude for motivating and providing direction and support to a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to negotiate, influence and build consensus at senior levels.