Cellar Door Manager Grant Burge Wines Jobs Vacancy in Accolade Wines Tanunda
Accolade Wines Tanunda urgently required following position for Cellar Door Manager Grant Burge Wines. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cellar Door Manager Grant Burge Wines Jobs Vacancy in Accolade Wines Tanunda Jobs Details:
The Cellar Door Manager leads a team of people who provide an exceptional experience to Grant Burge Wines' visitors and wine club members.
Key accountabilities include
- Manage daily cellar door operations within brand guidelines and corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure all staff present the highest standards of retail excellence in cellar door, delivering a unique luxury, educational and informative experience, and championing the Barossa region and the home of the brand
- Grow membership of the brand’s multiple wine clubs
- Manage and execute the annual calendar of events for wine clubs
- Execute brand strategies as they relate to the cellar door
- Actively seek out opportunities for the cellar door to participate in community and regional activities and events
- Achieve assigned volume, value and profit targets for cellar door
- Manage operating expenses, samples costs and stock holdings to budget
- Recruit, train and provide ongoing development for cellar door staff
- Be an active member of local industry groups and community organisations
Other accountabilities include
- Work with management, SEQ teams and employees to ensure safe systems of work are developed, documented and followed
- Ensure compliance with food service requirements
Essential knowledge and skills are
- Strong wine knowledge (region-specific wine knowledge highly regarded)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Intermediate PC skills (MS Office, POS systems, accounting programs)
- Self motivation
- Organisational skills
Required experience is
- Experience in a similar role managing a busy cellar door (highly desirable)
- Experience in a hospitality venue, events management, restaurant or wine bar
- Experience working with wine clubs (or similar customer programs)
- Management of budgets
- Managing people
Essential qualifications are
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification
Responsible Person badge (or elibigility to obtain)
Qualifications in a wine-related and/or hospitality-related and/or business discipine (highly regarded)
Physical and other requirements
- Manual handling - occasional heavy lifting may be required
- Regular weekend work is required
- Occasional evening work is required
- Occasional domestic travel may be required
Sound like your kind of drop?
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
This is a full time role. We offer a competitive salary, generous wine allowance and quarterly sales incentives.
Applictions close Sunday 27 May 2018. Please note, we may commence the shortlisting process before this date.