Hris Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Hris Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hris Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
A new and excellent opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual to join the Corporate Services Division, in the role of HRIS & Data Analyst. You will be responsible for supporting the People and Culture Transformation project where you’ll work closely with other members of the HR Transformation team to coordinate project deliveries, collate and analyse the data from various HR systems and prepare for Workday uploads, as well as building and maintaining relationships with other contributors to the project. Pivotal to your success in this role, is your ability to be a self-starter, organisational skills, versatility and attention to detail.
NB: this is a fulltime max term role until 31 December 2018, with the first three (3) months based in Altona.
What will you do?
- Extract data from various HR & Payroll (SAP) systems
- Validate/map and populate upload workbooks in Excel
- Ensure data captures and tasks are in line with the overall project schedule and timeline for smooth system implementation.
- Participate in testing new systems to ensure it is in line with agreed business processes
- Draft correspondence, reports and submissions to internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the development of policy and procedures relating to systems
- Liaise and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to ascertain operational processes
- Coordinate project activity in accordance with approved programs (Workday & Payroll)
- Provide operational support for the HRIS project activities, including but not limited to assessing project requirements, coordinating correspondence with all relevant stakeholders
- Collate information associated with HR Project implementation and highlight key trends to enhance problem solving and decision making
- Attend and contribute to project delivery meetings and assignment of action and or escalation items
- Extensive HRIS (Workday) exposure
- Experience working hands on with data migrations, extracting and cleansing data
- Past exposure to HR and Payroll Systems desirable
- Broad knowledge of business and HR functions
- Proficient with HR systems and Intermediate?Advanced Excel skills (v?look?ups essential)
- Excellent ability to work effectively as broader team whilst also managing personal responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (14%), free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.