Music Assistant Aus Jobs Vacancy in Audio Network Sydney
Audio Network Sydney urgently required following position for Music Assistant Aus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Music Assistant Aus Jobs Vacancy in Audio Network Sydney Jobs Details:
Who are we?
We're a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
A Music Assistant to join our sales team in Sydney, Australia. The perfect candidate will use their music knowledge to creatively respond to music briefs for a broad range of APAC based advertising clients and will provide sales support to our Music Licensing Managers. They will also provide support to the UK and Sydney-based music teams with the aim to build our local artist representation in line with our global music offering.
- Music Sourcing: respond to client briefs by providing creative music recommendations.
- Feedback: provide customer feedback and insights on local trends to the global music team.
- Internal release communications: keep the team informed on upcoming and notable releases
- Sales Admin: to provide basic sales admin support to the sales team.
- A&R coordination: collaborate with the wider music team to coordinate APAC album recordings, evaluate composer/artist demos, source new artist & composer talent, and provide general support to the A&R Manager.
- 1+ years’ experience in a music-related role such as a record label, publisher, music PR firm, music press, radio station or booking agency.
- 1+ years in a professional/office environment.
- Display a thorough understanding of musical concepts and music production standards through a demonstrated musicality or music/audio qualifications.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
Your Special Skills
- Charismatic & confident
- Outgoing, personable & social
- Enthusiastic & optimistic outlook
- Passion for music
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- Takes initiative