Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Canva Sydney
Canva Sydney urgently required following position for Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Canva Sydney Jobs Details:
At Canva, we work every day to make a significant, positive impact on society. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone. Launched just over 4 years ago, Canva provides an easy-to-use online graphic design tool that is used by more than 10 million users across the world. Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
Canva’s entire vision revolves around “empowering the world to design”, but this happens through many channels and experiences—all of which require exceptional content. Content with a strong voice and an empathy for our users is crucial for us to deliver on this vision.
As a Content Writer it’s your mission to create content that makes complex things simple and to give ordinary people the ability to make extraordinary things. We place a strong emphasis on the success of our users, and content in all forms has a big impact on that. This means content producers are involved in helping to define Canva’s user journeys—ensuring that our customers receive a high-quality experience. This could include copy for email campaigns, in-app messages and instructions, mobile push campaigns, long form articles, playbooks, style guides, ebooks, social media, video script writing, lesson plans, surveys, landing pages and webinars.
- You enjoy writing high quality and timely content like long form articles, video scripts, educational content, playbooks, interviews, mobile push campaigns, landing pages and in-app micro-copy.
- You have a passion for showcasing your storytelling in ways that can help grow a business: writing email drips, campaigns and newsletters, CRO and Sales skills.
- Coming up with new ideas excites you, as you’ll be developing prototype content for new experiments.
- You like a strategic approach, rather than just churning out content for the sake of it. We’re focussed on content with impact.
- You are able to develop content quickly and strategically for split testing.
- You want to create content that will reach tens of millions of global users.
- You flourish in team environments, where you are collaborative and flexible with your writing style to resonate with our users.
- You love to write in different styles for different audiences.
- The growth mindset that has allowed Canva to reach 10 million monthly active users.
- How to analyse data in order to measure the impact of your content.
- How to experiment with different approaches, to see what is most effective. We pride ourselves on being agile and flexible.
- Digital marketing principles.
- The inner workings of Australia’s fastest growing startup.
- At least 2 years professional content writing experience.
- Proven understanding of digital marketing specifically in relation to content and email marketing.
- Ability to write and deliver high quality content for multiple channels and mediums in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a versatility of writing styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Very collaborative and solution focused approach.
- Passionate about great content and how it contributes to an amazing user experience and enables growth of the product.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Good understanding of how to read data to map out customer journeys and touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
Content Writer Casual Jobs Vacancy in The Iconic Sydney Central Business District. The Iconic Sydney Central Business District opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Content Writer Casual position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Apr, 2018. The Product Content Writer should generate excitement with their copy by working closely with other writers and the Content Editor to deliver copy that is... ... Continue reading -->
Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Canva Sydney. Canva Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Content Writer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 May, 2018. As a Content Writer it’s your mission to create content that makes complex things simple and to give ordinary people the ability to make extraordinary things.... ... Continue reading -->
Digital Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Apparel Group Australia Inner West. Apparel Group Australia Inner West opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Digital Content Writer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 May, 2018. As a Digital Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing SEO optimised, engaging copy for our 3 websites.... ... Continue reading -->
Online Editor Jobs Vacancy in Merz Pharma Gmbh Research. Merz Pharma Gmbh Research opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Online Editor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 May, 2018. The Online Editor will take responsibility to write, commission, edit and update content across all Merz Institute online sites.... ... Continue reading -->
Writer Content Creator Jobs Vacancy in Jimmy Brings Sydney. Jimmy Brings Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Writer Content Creator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 May, 2018. As a writer and content creator you will be responsible for initiating and producing compelling and persuasive SEO optimised engaging content.... ... Continue reading -->