Social Media And Content Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in South Australian Tourism Commission Adelaide
South Australian Tourism Commission Adelaide urgently required following position for Social Media And Content Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media And Content Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in South Australian Tourism Commission Adelaide Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Social Media and Content Manager Events South Australia (ESA), the Social Media and Content Coordinator is responsible for coordinating social media and content to positively position events owned and managed by Events South Australia. The role will also be responsible for identifying and developing high-quality visual assets and video content linked to event marketing activities. This role works closely with the ESA marketing and public relations teams and the SATC digital team. It requires out-of-hours work during events and at other times throughout the year, particularly in the lead-up to events.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Support and implement a content strategy that encompasses all digital platforms for events (including but not limited to social media, website content and eDMs).
- Write, create and publish original content for websites and other digital platforms.
- Assist with editing existing content and contribute content as required.
- Capture, edit and develop video & visual content.
- Integrate marketing campaign and commercial sales content effectively for social media.
- Supporting the Social Media and Content Manager (ESA) as required, implementing events’ social media strategies across various social platforms.
- Collaborate with other ESA/SATC staff to drive high-quality, relevant social media content across social platforms.
- Monitor performance of events’ social media platforms and produce analytical reports on a monthly basis to ensure a month on month, and quarter on quarter growth is achieved for each platform.
The role will be offered as a contract until October 2019, and subject to six (6) months’ probation and participation in regular performance reviews. A salary commensurate with experience plus superannuation will be offered.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working, including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role, and candidates with an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
Position descriptions can be downloaded from here.
Enquiries can be directed to HR, on 8463 4513. Applications containing a resume and cover letter are to be directed to Andrew Fotheringham at the South Australian Tourism Commission via email@example.com
Applications close: 9am, Monday 4 June 2018